Ranging from sky-high supertalls to complex office centers, multiple KPF buildings have been shortlisted for the 2017 MIPIM Asia Awards.
They include the following projects in their respective categories:
– TP Link Headquarters in Best Chinese Futura Project
– Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre in Best Mixed-Used Development
– Goldin Financial Global Centre in Best Innovative Green Building
– Lotte World Tower & Retail in Best Mixed-Use Development
– One Bangkok in Best Futura Project
The Awards recognize innovation and achievement in the design and development of a variety of project and building types. This year’s competition saw a total of 120 submitted projects across 12 categories. The Jury met in Hong Kong last week to review the entries, shortlisting five KPF projects—the highest number of any singular firm.
MIPIM Asia, the Property Leaders Summit of Asia Pacific, will occur at the end of November in Hong Kong. An Awards Gala Dinner the same weekend will celebrate the honorees, where an onsite vote will determine which projects receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze in each category.